Shri Pradeep Kumar Dubey
Principal Secretary of Legislative Assembly
|Born||15th April 1957, Distt.- Etawah, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Academic Qualification||M.A., LL.B.|
|Permanent Address||65, New Colony, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Official Address||D2/152, Golf City, Ansal A.P.I., Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Positions held by Shri Pradeep Kumar Dubey
Worked as Advocate from 1985-1987.
Selected in U.P Judicial Service in August 1987.
Judicial Magistrate in Civil Court, Lucknow from 1987 to 1991.
Judicial Magistrate in District Court, Allahabad from 1991 to 1994.
Legal Advisor/Additional Legal Advisor to Hon’ble Governor of Uttar Pradesh from September, 1994 to November 2006.
Additional District Judge from February, 2007 to July, 2007.
Principal Secretary, Parliamentary Affairs, Uttar Pradesh Government and Additional Legal Advisor to Hon’ble Governor of Uttar Pradesh from January, 2009 to March, 2012.
Additional charge in Chief Minister Secretariat.
Additional charge of Principal Secretary, UP legislative Assembly along with Principal Secretary, Parliamentary Affairs from July, 2008 to March,2012.
At Present : Principal Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly.
1. Attended Presiding Officers and Secretaries Conferences of the Legislative Bodies in india, held in Chandigarh(Haryana) in 2008, Srinagar(Jammu & Kashmir) in 2010, Jaipur(Rajasthan) in 2011 and Gandhinagar(Gajarat) in 2016.
2. Organised Presiding Officers and Secretaries Conferences, 2015 under the aegis of the Legislative Assembly of the State of Uttar Pradesh, India.
3. Attended 59th Westminster Seminar on Parliamentary Practice & Procedure held in London, UK, 2010.
4. Attended 57th C.P.A. Conference as 'SOCATT' member held in London, 2011.
5. Attended 58th C.P.A. Conference as Delegation Secretary held in Colombo, Sri Lanka, 2012.
6. Attended 59th C.P.A. Conference as 'SOCATT' member held in Johannesburg, South Africa, 2013.
7. Participated in International Bhojpuri (a branch of Hindi Language) Conference in Mauritus between 30th October to 04th November, 2014.
8. Attended 62nd CPC Conference London, U.K., 2015.
Writing and Editing
1. Presented Research Paper on the topic 'Shrinking of the sittings of Legislatures' in SOCATT, Toronto, Canada, in 2018
2. Presented Research Paper on the topic 'The Legislators and their Representational Role: Need for Uninterrupted Functioning of Legislatures' in SOCATT, Dhaka Bangladesh, in 2017.
3. Presented Research Paper on the topic 'Legislature and Executive: Emerging Challenges' in SOCATT, Yaounde, Cameroon in 2014.
4. Edited following Books published by Assembly Library :-1.Coalition Government in Uttar Pradesh (in Hindi), 2. Milestone Legislations of Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly (in Hindi), 3. Emergence and Development of Political Parties in Uttar Pradesh (in Hindi)
5. Provides Guidance and edited- 'Bhagwad Geeta- Revisited', English version of 'Bhagwad Geeta' written by Honourable Speaker Sri H.N. Dixit.
6. Writing and editing of 'Sansadiya Deepika' published by Assembly Library.
Interest and Recreations
Reading and Travelling
Visits abroad as member of CPA Delegations from the State of Uttar Pradesh, India and Study tours with Hon'ble Speaker :- Turkey, Greece, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Belgium, Hongkong, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, U.S.A., Bangladesh, Singapore, Paris, Rome, Kuala Lampur, Mauritius